Sugar Mummy Dubai Wants To Chat With You – Photos, Direct Phone Numbers, WhatsApp Available

Hello my name is Fatima. I am in search of a sugar baby, a young guy to be my friend and all good things expected of a man who has a partner. He must be a Gentleman at all times because I am Lady always.


I am new in town at Dubai where I am currently on holidays from work, I’ll be visiting big nice cities like Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Palm Jumeirah, where you can also meet other Genuine sugar mummies, and am looking for a friend to do fun outdoors things with. Hiking boating at the beach in Jebel Ali, taking long walks and drives.

I also enjoy biking but don’t have one up here maybe u have a extra one? I also like playing tennis and going to farmers markets and flea markets.

Ok that’s enough info about me, tell me about you. Please send a couple of pics please if you would like to get a response . Thank you for your time and reading my post.

Hope you can handle me gently and well?

Comments

  1. 9710562093702 plz contact me

    ReplyDelete
  2. +9715254096853, try me and you will never regret

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is John, I am 38 years old. I am thrilled by the endowment you have as a woman which makes me go gaga. I am romantic and energetic. I am ready to come over to your destination. Contact me via whatsapp +2348068825006

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please whatsapp me on +260964006897

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from Durban love I really really need you 0714233890

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this jani my age 28 I am so handsome my hight 5.9cm 9958464886 this my whatsApp number u r interested me just droup the message me I am waiting for u

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello folks! Are you a young man or woman, in need of a sugar mummy, daddy, etc here is the opportunity you have been waiting for!! Get connected today to our wealthy sugar mamas and papas here. But you must be very presentable, good looking, humble and most importantly you must be sexually romantic. If you are very sure you possess these qualities then contact Dr Larry today via the following phone numbers +2348163807836 or whatsApp and get connected.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chat to my what's app number 0554609452

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear im in South Africa but 1 thing you should know is that you took my eye i wanna be that guy for because what you stated there on your profile is what i am so please call me 0820453195 and i am also on whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trey here... My whatsapp 0794722288

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am 24 man contact me 0562765403

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment