Sugar Mama In Auckland, New Zealand Wants You – She’s Very Rich

Hi guys, how you doing? My name is Lina, I am a sugar mummy in New Zealand. Will you like to have my phone number or WhatsApp contact? If you answer is yes, continue reading!


I am 41 years old and I have been married once! The marriage ended as a result of domestic abuse. The man I loved never cared about me. He treated me like trash. When I was fed up with the whole thing, I decided to move on and become a sugar mummy taking care of younger men and make them feel loved!

Right now, I am looking for a younger man who is ready for a serious relationship with me. I am very ready to take good care of him. I really don’t care where you are from or your family background. I am very ready to make sure you come over to Norway and stay with me.

I have my own business and I am rich. All I need is a very sensitive and caring man that can make me feel loved once again. I’ll spend all I have on you and make sure you do not lack any good thing.

Comments

  1. My name is John, I am 38 years old. I am thrilled by the endowment you have as a woman which makes me go gaga. I am romantic and energetic. I am ready to come over to your destination. Contact me via whatsapp +2348068825006

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name mg and am leaving south africa my whatsapp number is 0815039813 am available anytime you can ask me more question here thanks All sugar mama and am waiting my lucky to call me back

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name mg and am leaving south africa my whatsapp number is 0815039813 am available anytime you can ask me more question here thanks All sugar mama and am waiting my lucky to call me back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment