Stella Is A Sweet Sugar Lady Seeking A Strong Guy For Dating

My name is Stella, and you can add me on Facebook, I am a thick sugar mummy from Accra, Ghana who based South Africa, in the city of Johannesburg to be precise.


I am seeking a serious guy that will pleasure me then I will pay him for his services monthly. I am a Rich and generous sugar mummy that runs various boutiques across West Africa so you know that I have what it takes to take care of any guy that I choose to be with.

Interested in Stella? Remember she said she’s active on Facebook, so you can add her and start chatting with her immediately she accepts your friend request.
Leave your direct numbers and your country or use the options you see below to get her numbers.

Comments

  1. My name is John, I am 38 years old. I am thrilled by the endowment you have as a woman which makes me go gaga. I am romantic and energetic. I am ready to come over to your destination. Contact me via whatsapp +2348068825006

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Stella u look awesome. I would like to chat with you via what's up u can add me 0665921641

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment