South African Sugar Mummy Carenza needs a Handsome man – Get connected Now

I am Carenza 33yrs from South Africa town interested in having my young man from u people who is mature and straight for dating and romance.


I want a young & handsome man coz he can listen what i tell him unlike older men.

He should know how to relate with an elderly woman like me and how to make love to a woman if interested request admin of this page for hookup,thank you.

Comments

  1. Am 24 years old ,my contact number 0784985241

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am 24 years old ,my contact number 0784985241

    ReplyDelete
  3. call me or whatapps 0794969044

    ReplyDelete
  4. hy mam i'm a available anytime 0846751463 m from joburg

    ReplyDelete
  5. firstly it DEPENDS ON WHATS THE MANU..MEANING MANNER OF APPROACH DEFINING BETWEEN A NEED & A WANT

    DEAR CAREE

    I'M FROM THE JOBURG AREA I REALLY UNDERSTAND DONT WORRY MAM L BE WAIT9ING

    ReplyDelete
  6. M 30 yrz old n interested pliz leave a message on my whatsapp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment