Rich Young Sugar Lady Needs a Handsome Guy To Lavish Money On

Hi, ‘hope you doing well. I had requested for hook up in December, but the guy you hooked up with me just wants money the time i called him to come to my home, he gives me excuses that he does not have transport, and i sent him N50,000, but he claims he never got it , please get me another guy who is truthful.


I am willing to cater his needs or whatever he wishes, so long as he meets my satisfaction as well. kindly make sure i get hooked possibly today. You know the rule; I don’t want a controller!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Please give me the opportunity to give you what money just cant buy.my wazzup number is 724 234 8602 or email me at Informer19661970@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. My name is John, I am 38 years old. I am thrilled by the endowment you have as a woman which makes me go gaga. I am romantic and energetic. I am ready to come over to your destination. Contact me via whatsapp +2348068825006

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lover boy is waving..
    09065998557

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm urz my dear try me at 0662581020 also at watsapp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment