Janet Needs an Energetic Young man For Deep Relationship

Hi,  I’m janet, 29years old, 5’4,  no kids, looking for a guy to have fun and maybe start a fantastic relationship with. I want to be treated like a lady and find a guy I can treat like my king.


Looks, weight, height and all of that doesn’t matter to me. I just want to meet someone who wouldn’t mind grabbing a pizza, cuddling up and watching Star Wars on cold night.

And since I am quiet chubby or fat, I would also like to loss some weight very soon so it would be really nice to have you as my gym partner, attend fitness training together close to my house here in Florida, United States.

If this sounds like you, please respond. Send a pic, I’ll send one back.

Thank you.

Comments

  1. Hi Janet here i am am a young and energic man who can satisfy you in all ways and i can keep our love as my secret weapon you can be always my moon and star babes here is my number +26876895167

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear you are my perfect match because all that you require from a guy i got them all so please if you still available just call me 0820453195 and please take note i am also on whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email: ontlametsesekgopi@gmail.com 0713375793 I don't mind distance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment